Workflow is a practical guide to a smooth and dependable creative process.
Whether you’re writing books, designing websites, animating, composing soundtracks, creating games, or doing anything else creative — the methods and concepts described in Workflow will help you improve in areas like:
- Time management – meeting your deadlines without doing overtime
- Replacing anxiety and confusion with confidence and focus
- Coming up with good ideas, on demand and under pressure
- Presenting your ideas clearly
- Working faster without compromising quality
- Keeping your work both unpredictable and controlled
Workflow achieves all this (and much more) by focusing on the creative process as a standalone skill – a skill that, once mastered, can be used in any creative field and in any type of project.
What Readers Say…
A few quotes from reviews posted on Amaozn.com and Amazon.ca:
Where to get it
You can get Workflow from most Amazon shops around the world, and also directly from CRC Press.
After You Read…
- Check out the resources page for extras such as printable summaries, wallpapers, templates, and more.
- Find more workflow tips, thoughts and examples on the blog.
- Follow the Facebook page and/or Twitter feed to get daily workflow inspiration and reminders. That’s where you’ll also hear about new blog posts, upcoming lectures, singing events and other updates.